Advances in Information Communications Technology have led to an expectation of easy and rapid access to data on any project. PMWeb delivers this and more. Put simply, there is nothing in the world that compares with PMWeb as a fully-integrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management Tool.
Initially developed to provide add-ons for Workflow, Document Control and Dashboard reporting for products such as Primavera, Prolog and others, the PMWeb fully-integrated product was launched in 2007, providing a 100% web-based worldwide network that operates on multiple platforms (even on iPad and Android devices) and is available via Hosted, Managed Hosting, and SaaS (software as a service) options.
PMWeb is now used by some of the world’s largest companies to provide an unparalleled level of management and control of capital works projects, with a full suite of management tools including:
- Cost Planning and detailed estimating, including import/export from/to Excel
- Scheduling, including import/export from/to Primavera and MS Project
- Contract administration of Variations, EOTs, RFIs, Invoices and Payments
- Powerful Workflow control over processes and approvals
- Risk and Issues Management linked to Workflow.
PMWeb has a sophisticated “drag and drop” interface that allows immediate data interchange with products such as Primavera, Microsoft Project, Word and Excel. PMWeb can be integrated with:
- financial/enterprise systems such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Timberline, US Cost Success Estimator, CGC and others
- document management systems such as SharePoint and Aconex
- legacy and proprietary systems of many types.
The design of PMWeb’s Integration Manager and its API allow for creating integrations with virtually any system.
PMWeb is used by Hill International on a number of its major projects and Hill PCI is the largest value-added reseller of PMWeb in the world. McLachlan Lister is the exclusive distributor for PMWeb in Australia and New Zealand.
For more information, go to: www.ppminfo.com.au